What colours are available for solid glass splashbacks
- Standard white on standard glass (so it has a green tint which is caused by the iron content of the glass). In my opinion it is the only natural colour that solid glass splashbacks can offer.
- White painted on low-iron toughened glass. There is about 5% iron left in the glass but the installed glass looks white. This is the safest colour to choose but also the most expensive.
- many of the reds are safe as well, be careful of orange or purple undertones.
- Green is one of the favourites, especially colours that are close to the colour of grass.
- And then there is the classic Taupe. It is one of the favourite colours of any interior designer because it goes with everything.
- Black. You might think it goes with everything and it does, but you might not be able to see anything. It just makes the kitchen darker so make sure you have enough light (not down lights, tubular fluorescent lights work best in kitchens) or sunlight to brighten up everything.